A Business Network for Success
Competent and experienced partners from the circle of shareholders and the organizations connected with them support the tenants in gate – of course, also to help them help themselves – so that a business idea yields a successful company. The business network covers three areas: financing, consulting, and services.
The ACHIEVE MORE Partnership is an ICT sectoral initiative to help 400 European SMEs to access the best tools and funding they need to accelerate their growth. The Partnership will be managed by nine delivery partners from five European countries and will extend out to 50 business and technology incubators, 15 ICT clusters and up to 5 early stage finance providers.
The Partnership will particularly seek to overcome the barriers and challenges to the development of Knowledge Intensive Services ventures in the ICT sector by assembling a powerful toolkit of business support tools and methodologies, and disseminating it through an innovative business support mechanism - The Innovation & Entrepreneurship Exchange. This exchange will meet physically several times to showcase the state of the art of incubation and clustering, but it will also be a continuous platform for the exchange of what works in innovation in KIS, linking business support practitioners and entrepreneurs to enable high levels of success in innovation exploitation.
The Partnership also intends to establish a new type of early stage funding paradigm by testing the potential to develop seed funds, linked to the leading edge business and technology incubators.
The Benefits of becoming ACHIEVE MORE Partner include:
- Membership of a community of business incubators who are dedicated to sharing better practice, across the EU, helping early stage companies succeed
- Visibility of the vision for the future of entrepreneurial business and innovation support
- Awareness of how the best ICT clusters function
- Access for entrepreneurs through their support systems, to tried and tested business development acceleration tools and techniques
- Participation in planning new models of financing service based ICT businesses
For further information please contact our local person or study the ACHIEVE MORE web site at www.europe-innova.org